Michael is admitted to practice law in New York after receiving his Juris Doctor professional doctorate from SUNY at Buffalo Law School.
He had an externship with Erie County Surrogate’s Court Legal Department under retired Surrogate Judge, Hon. Barbara Howe, and now actively practices law before different judges in all of the courts in Western New York including City, Town, Village and State Courts including Erie County Surrogate Judge, Hon. Acea M. Mosey. Michael provides real estate service in numerous estate proceedings as well as to individual clients and various real estate agents.
- Fiorella & Schwind, LLP, 2019 – Present
- Rimar Schroeder LLP, Partner, 2017 – 2018
- Patrick G. Rimar & Associates, Senior Law Clerk, 2015 – 2017
- Erie County Surrogate’s Court, Law Fellowship / Extern, 2015
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- NYSBA Trusts & Estates Section
- NYSBA Young Lawyers Section
- Bar Association of Erie County (BAEC)
- BAEC Surrogate’s Court Committee
Awards & Service
- University at Buffalo School of Law. David Kochery Award – 2015
- NYSBA Trusts and Estates Law Fellowship Award – 2015
- O’Connell & Company, Theater Group, Board of Directors
- Friends of the Buffalo People, Board of Directors
Contact us today for more information on how we can help you.