Peter is admitted to practice law in New York after receiving his Juris Doctor professional doctorate from University at Buffalo Law School.
He has practiced law in Erie County Surrogate’s Court before former Surrogate Judges, Hon. William J. Reagan, Hon. John J. Honan, Hon. Joseph S. Mattina and Hon. Barbara Howe.
Fiorella & Schwind, LLP utilizes his skills based upon his 35+ year career in Western New York State as a successful trial attorney who has been locally recognized by the bench and bar for sophisticated strategizing to better advocate a client’s position in all proceedings involving complex and longtime family disputes that require authoritative preliminary hearing, pretrial settlement negotiations, and, if necessary, witness preparation and courtroom trial litigation techniques.
- The Statler Foundation, 1992 – present
- Past Chairman, The Statler Foundation
- Past Chairman, Western New York Matrimonial Trial Lawyers Association
- Past Chairman, Erie County Matrimonial and Family Law Committee
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Speaker
- Best Lawyers in America
- New York Super Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell – Highest Rating A/V
- Who’s Who in Law Western New York, Business First and Buffalo Law Journal
- Legal Elite of Western New York, Business First and Buffalo, Law Journal
Contact us today for more information on how we can help you.