With our comprehensive knowledge of Surrogate’s Court practice and procedure, your rights will be protected in an estate proceeding that includes one or more of the following:
- Probate (with a Will) or Administration (without a Will)
- Objections to Probate and Will Contest
- Examination of Witnesses Hearing
- Testamentary Trusts
- Advice and Direction Proceeding
- Will Construction Proceeding
- Discovery Hearing
- Heirship Proceeding
- Guardian of the Property Appointment
- Judicial Settlement of the Estate
- Objections to Fiduciary Accounting
- Wrongful Death Proceedings
We also volunteer extensive time on a daily basis to help answer questions from family members who stop us in the courthouse, attorneys who call or email us, and, now, online from people who are utilizing the Internet to better inform themselves about Surrogate’s Court practice and procedure before hiring an attorney.
Contact us today for more information on how we can help you.
There is no charge for the initial consultation. Our Practice Areas.